Boy it's been a while! I don't even know where I left off. I have a 2 year old! (Well, almost, but she acts like she's 7 already!) Kat poops on the potty every day now, and has been for a little while. She also pees every day, though not all of her pee happens on the potty. She has pee pee accidents once in a while, but not very often. She still wears pull ups at nap time and bed time. During the day though she wears panties! Such a big girl!
She is speaking in full sentences. "Mommy I have a baby kitty!" And then she'll continue on to take care of her baby kitty, sing "rock a bye baby" to him, put him in a blanket, etc. She's very much into mommying her little friends now. She is a very happy, spunky little girl!
Last night she was sitting on the potty before bed time. Hubby and I were both there. She has a terrible habit of trying to grab the toilet paper before it's time. So last night she was being naughty and she grabbed a big handful of toilet paper before I could stop her. I grabbed it away and scolded her for it and ended with, "Do you understand?" She said held up her little hand and her eyes were shining, and she said, "I got a PIECE!" Sure enough, she had a little piece in her hand. Chad could barely contain himself! She's so naughty, but she's so funny too!
Today she announced that she is a snowman. I said, "Oh really? You're a snowman?" She said, "no, I'm me. I'm a Kat". Smart little girl.
If you show her almost any letter, she'll tell you a word that starts with that letter. She knows very well that C is for Cat, A is for Angel, E is for Ear, F is for Froggie, G is for Goat...M is for Milk. These are the ones she always gets. She usually gets all the rest too, except for Q seems to be tricky for her. She is doing so well though. Two years old and starting to spell! She can spell cat. Sometimes if you take away the c and put in a b she knows that it turned into bat. She's just so smart. It's going to be a challenge to keep her challenged!
She loves building towers with blocks and then knocking them down. She loves playing Mommy and house, and she loves to pretend play with her animals in her barn. She knows every zoo animal and what they say. She knows farm animals too, as well as domestic animals. She loves to sing Old Macdonald and say the part of the animal! She loves to sing "how much is that doggy/kitty in the window?" and when it comes to the "woof woof" or "meow meow" part, she does that part.
She can finally do two footed jumps, and she can gallop. Still no summersalts on her own, though she tries. She's my love love.
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment