Today I needed to get a lot of cleaning done and I was running out of time. Normally Kat follows me around and helps me with whatever chore I'm working on, but today I asked her to go and clean her room. Yeah, I know... she's 3 1/2. But still. Seriously, go clean your room! I didn't expect miracles but I figured she could get started until I got there, and this would allow me to clean faster without her right there with me.
I got into a cleaning zone and Kat suddenly came out of her room yelling for me to come look at how clean her room was. When Kat is excited, she jumps up and down in place. She does this often, and it's so freakin cute. Anyhow, she was frantically jumping up and down in place and of course I dropped what I was doing to go look at how "clean" her room was.
And you know what? She did a terrific job! I was amazed at her focus. She helps me with everything... she cooks with me, cleans with me, changes baby with me... and now she cleans her room! Ah I love the little Kitty Kat....
No comments:
Post a Comment